HR Specialist Spain (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
In order to strenghten the European South-West HR Team, Kurita is looking for an HR Specialist located in our offices in Barcelona. The HR Specialist will report to the HR Business Partner of the South-West Region.
- Ensuring the daily HR work from A-Z for our subsidiary in Spain (nearly 50 employees).
- Supporting and advising the managers and the employees regarding all HR and labor law issues.
- Supervising and advising on topics such as recruitment, organization development, personnel development, personnel administration and labor law matters.
- Being fully responsible for the payroll, bookkeeping and management of costs of the HR cost center.
- Participating in the design and implementation of HR concepts and HR instruments to implement the HR strategy.
- Occasionally supporting HR works in other countries of the South-West Region
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience and achievements in the above-mentioned areas
- Very good MS Office skills
- Experience with relevant HR-systems, including time management, ideally SAP Successfactors
Education and certification requirements:
- University degree with focus on Human Resources or comparable education with additional qualification
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral and written)
- Further language knowledge is beneficial
Competencies and Skills:
- Independent working style
- Reliable and customer oriented
- Flexible and resilient
- Very good communication skills, both oral & written
- Team player
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income (fixed + variable), mobile phone, laptop, health insurances, etc...
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.