Equipment Manager (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for an Equipment Manager (m/f/d), who will be part of our Marketing team. The Equipment Manager reports to the Senior Marketing Manager. He / She is mobile and ideally working in EU or in Turkey.
- Managing water treatment related monitoring, controlling, dosing and water reuse projects (including the procurement, product certifications, warranties, and service agreements).
- Improving the synergies between other Kurita subsidiaries (e.g Japan, USA) regarding monitoring, controlling & dosing solutions to transfer and implement other innovations in EMEA.
- Ensuring internal promotion of the equipment solutions including further development of current solutions and design of future solutions.
- Tracking equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed while targeting max. customer satisfaction.
- Optimizing the operational cost through efficient agreements with suppliers, product standardization and tracking.
- Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Collecting market intelligence with particular focus on future developments
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in water treatment related to monitoring, controlling & dosing equipment solutions
- Experience in water reuse projects is a plus
- Digitalization knowledge
- Min. 5-10 years' experience in the related area
Education and certification requirements:
- Min. Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering (preferably)
- Fluent communication skills in English
Competencies and Skills:
- Open minded personality to support the company's digital transformation
- Sales oriented personality and background
- Good communication skills, team oriented
- Readiness for business travels
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.