Purchasing Responsible Turkey (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
In order to stick to the strategy and guidelines of the company, we are currently looking for a Purchasing Responsible (m/f/d) who reports to the EMEA Procurement Manager, and is located in Instanbul, Turkey.
- Researching potential vendors, improving purchasing power towards suppliers by bundling demands.
- Streamlining (raw) materials, equipment and spare parts in Kurita Group.
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers.
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Following-up and managing import & export regulations and purchasing activities, providing guidance and advice (Customs formalities, audits, special permits, etc...).
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery.
- Reviewing quality of purchased products.
- Entering order details into internal data bases.
- Maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Preparing reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders.
- Coordinating with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Min. 5 years of experience as Purchasing Responsible, Purchasing Specialist or similar role.
- Good knowledge and understanding of vendor sourcing practices and supply chain procedures.
Education and certification requirements:
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering or relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good SAP knowledge is an asset.
Competencies and Skills:
- Solid analytical skills to create financial reports and conduct costs analyses.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a variety of people.
- Negotiations skills
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, private health insurance, etc...
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.