Service Engineer North Area (France) (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
Kurita France is looking for a Service Engineer (m/f/d) in charge of the North Littoral Area, ideally located in the surroundings of Lille. He/She will report directly to the North Area Manager.
Working from home office, you will be responsible for the technical follow-up of a clientele of industrials and operators in close collaboration with the Sales Engineers in charge of the area.
- You manage interventions at our customer's premises.
- You carry out periodic water sampling and analysis, commissioning and maintenance of water treatment equipment (filters, softeners, osmosis units, regulators, dosing stations, communicating systems, etc...)
- You draw up follow-up reports, annual balance sheets and some estimates related to this clientele.
- You efficiently manage your time schedule according to the requests and needs of the sales team.
- Travelling throughout the whole area is necessary.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally first experience in B2B water treatment / Chemical and/or process engineering.
- Thorough knowledge of the most important technical details concerning the use of chemicals in water treatment.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Professional Degree, Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience in water treatment, Chemical and/or process engineering.
- Fluent in French and intermediate English language skills are essential
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills to be one of the main contacts for the customers and the sales team.
- Capacity to work within a team, but also autonomous in the organization of your daily activities.
- With an analytical mind, you know how to process data and make recommendations to find a solution adapted to each case
- Strong sales and service orientation
- Manual labor orientation
- Driving License is necessary
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.