Corrsave® 100 – New developed corrosion inhibitor by Kurita.
Kurita in his continuous commitment for sustainable treatments has developed Corrsave® 100, an Innovative new molecule that provides corrosion inhibition & hardness stabilization for water systems with special focus on treatments where low P (Phosphorous) and biodegradability is a demand.
Corrsave® 100 is:
- Based on Natural and renewable organic acids
- Inherent biodegradable
- And has a high performance compared to state-of-the-art corrosion inhibitors
The traditional corrosion inhibitors for cooling systems are based on phosphonates, phosphates or zinc. Some of them are known for their low biodegradability or their contribution to eutrophication. Corrsave® 100 is the perfect solution in cases where the actual legislation demands a strict surveillance of P-limits and a high biodegradability is desired.
Corrsave® 100 and the formulated product Aktiphos® 4170 offers to the market a unique molecule:
- With an outstanding corrosion inhibition on carbon steel and galvanized steel
- Excellent corrosion inhibition within a wide range of water parameters (pH, hardness, etc.)
- Inherent biodegradable, making it an environmentally friendly solution
- Additional superior hardness stabilization
- Offers high efficiency with a low level of P
- Additional synergistic effects with standard phosphonic acids
Corrsave® 100 is developed and has been registered for patent by Kurita and produced exclusively by Kurita Europe
Do you need support? Our qualified experts will be glad to advice you personally and individually.