Customer Service/Order Management Assistant Sweden (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
To strengthen the team in Sweden, the company is looking for a Customer Service/Order Management Assistant (m/f/d) who will report to the Managing Director and will be located in Gothenburg.
- Managing incoming orders
- Processing and planning orders
- Booking deliveries for incoming orders
- Being responsible for negotiating and establishing shipping agreements with the carrier
- Being responsible for Switchboard
- Ensuring weekly sales number report
- Managing invoicing
- Being responsible for office supplies
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in working with an ERP (SAP) is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Office tools (Excel, Outlook...)
Education and certification requirements:
- Fluent in Swedish
- Good speaking and writing English skills
Competencies and Skills:
- Service & customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to work within a team as well as being independent
- Enjoy working in a small team where everyone is supporting each other
- Good analytical mindset to process data
- Able to manage full order process (from order to delivery) for many simultaneously on-going orders
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive workplace and benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.