Local Technical & Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) in Sweden
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
To improve and optimize the support to sales force to push innovations sales and support the business development in the North East Region, the company is looking for a Local Technical & Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) who will report to the LTM Manager, and will be ideally located in the area of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Ensuring consultancy and support of sales force in technical questions, product choices, creation of treatment concepts, in the field of water / process treatment.
- Supporting the sales force / management in meetings with customers, seminars and trainings.
- Acting as an interface between sales force and service departments like Product Management and SHEQ.
- Ensuring regional Marketing tasks.
- Executing and supporting field trials at customers.
- Executing lab trials.
- Having the will to be in a continuous learning process on field and through specific training programs to improve soft and technical skills.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Successful experience in water treatment (min. 1-3 years)
- Basic knowledge of Office tools (Excel, Outlook...)
Education and certification requirements:
- Master's Degree in Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in Swedish
- Good English skills
Competencies and Skills:
- Stress resistance
- Strong communication skills to be one privileged interlocutor of the customers and the sales team.
- Ability to work within a team as well as being autonomous to manage your time schedule.
- Creativity, problem solving mindset and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to travel within the Scandinavian sales territory
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive workplace and benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.