Product Promotion Manager - Equipment Solutions (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for an Product Promotion Manager - Equipment Solutions (m/f/d), who will be part of our Marketing team. The Product Promotion Manager - Equipment Solutions reports to the Senior Marketing Manager. He / She is mobile and ideally working in EU preferably close to Kurita Viersen locations, GER.
- Internal promotion of the equipment solutions including further development of current solutions and design of future solutions
- Managing water treatment related monitoring, controlling, dosing and water reuse projects (including the procurement, product certifications, warranties, and service agreements)
- Improving the synergies between other Kuritas (e.g. Japan, USA) regarding monitoring, controlling & dosing solutions to transfer and implement other innovations in EMEA
- Tracking equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed while targeting max. customer satisfaction
- Optimization of the operational cost through efficient agreements with suppliers, product standardization and tracking
- Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Collecting market intelligence with particular focus on future developments
Necessary Knowledge and Experience/Education:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering (preferably)
- 5-10 years’ experience in the related area
- Experience in water treatment related to monitoring, controlling & dosing equipment solutions
- Digitalization knowledge and being open-minded to support the company’s digital transformation
- Experience in water reuse projects is a plus
- Sales oriented personality and background
- Fluent communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
- Location: Mobile working in EU (preferably close to Kurita Viersen)
- Driving license “B”
- MS Office skills
Competencies and Skills:
- Being open-minded to support the company’s digital transformation
- Sales oriented personality
- Strong personality and assertiveness
- Good communication skills, team oriented
- Readiness for business travels
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.