Sales Engineer Aquitaine Area (France) (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD. More than 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
To strengthen our sales force, we are recruiting for France, Aquitaine Area, a Sales Engineer (m/f) who will report to the South West Area Manager.
Sales Engineer specialized in industrial water treatment (cooling water, boiler water, wastewater, reverse osmosis and possibly process applications).
- Management and development of existing customers' portfolio
- Prospecting industrial sites to achieve the regional commercial targets
- Developing and providing solutions adapted to the customers' facilities and processes including water processing, associated equipment, monitoring contracts, innovations and TCO savings.
- Together with a service engineer, management of technical monitoring of products and equipment on site, such as sampling, physicochemical analyses, commissioning, diagnoses, and drafting of various reports.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
Chemical background and education (min. bachelor chemistry)
- Experience in B2B Water Treatment/Chemical Engineering and/or Process Engineering is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in cooperation with customers and operators of process chemicals and/or water treatment as well as capability of customer acquisition
- Commercial skills to realize good results in regards to turnover, price and margin
- Comprehensive knowledge of technically and commercially important details regarding questions of using process chemicals and water treatment chemicals
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation as well as enthusiasm of consequent customer acquisition
- Goal oriented in area coordination and customer support. Communicative, assertive, but still capable of working in a team
Education and Certification Requirements:
Minimum Professional degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Process Engineering
- Bachelor or Master with water experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in French and good English language skills are essential
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong communication skill
- Strong sales & service mind
- You are open minded, flexible, creative and show initiative
- Living in vicinity of Sales Area
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.