Sales Engineer Hauts-de-France Area (France) (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
To strengthen our sales force in France, we are recruiting a Sales Engineer (m/f/d) for the Hauts-de-France Area, who is ideally located in the vicinity of the Northern littoral. The Sales Engineer reports to the North Area Manager.
As a Sales Engineer, you will ensure the development of sales of our global water treatment solutions to our customers and prospective operators and industrialists over the entire water cycle, particularly in the fields of pre-treatment, cooling water, stream, closed circuits, boiler water, waste water reverse osmosis and process applications. You will be in charge of :
- Technical consulting and support of existing and potential customers in regard to water and process chemicals.
- Developing the sales of your industrial customers' portfolio and ensuring an active prospection of customers belonging to the Heavy Industry (Chemicals, Energy, Steel, Petrochemicals...) and/or large Middle Market industries.
- Identifying customized solutions with added-value that meet customers' needs and expectations (protection of installations, operating costs, environmental impact...) : preparation of feed water, cooling circuits, process water, boilers, hot sanitary water, softening units, filtration, reverse osmosis, waste water, etc...
- Ensuring on site a technical follow-up of the products and equipments such as sampling, physico-chemical analyses, commissioning, diagnosis and drafting of various reports, annual assessments and improvement plans in collaboration with a service engineer.
- Ensuring customer's relationships and maintaining satisfaction levels.
- Reporting to the Area Manager
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid technical experience (3 years) in industrial water treatment and/or in climate engineering.
- First successful experience in sales
Education and Certification Requirements:
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Process Engineering or equivalent
- Bachelor or Master with water experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in French and good English language skills are essential
Competencies and Skills:
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation, as well as enthusiasm for consequent customer acquisition
- Strong communication skills
- Open minded, flexible, creative and showing initiative
- With an analytical mind, you know how to process data and make recommendations to find a solution adapted to each case
- Strong sales and service orientation
- Compliance with safety instructions
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.