Accounts Receivable Specialist (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
In order to strenghten the European South Team, Kurita is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist, located in our offices in Barcelona. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will support the Admin and Finance Manager with planning, supporting and managing the Order to Cash process. He / she will report to the Finance Coordinator located in France.
You ensure the treatment of our customer invoices and implement actions to reduce overdues, mainly for our subsidiary in France but also for other countries of the South Region. Your main missions will be :
- Handle all claims / disputes process by ensuring a strong follow-up with the clients and internal departments.
- Reduce percentage of debt overdue and bad debt provisions by avoiding unsatisfactory accounts.
- Reconcile and keep up to date bank movements in SAP.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Sales Force to avoid and solve customer charges and deductions.
- Manage and follow up litigation cases.
- Monitor and control vehicle rental contracts.
- Maintain shared mailbox up to date.
- Support actively the monthly closing tasks.
- Complete other assignments to support the business as required.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience and achievements in the above-mentioned areas
- Very good MS Office skills
- Experience with relevant HR-systems, including time management, ideally SAP Successfactors
Education and certification requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 1-3 years of experience in similar roles within fast-growing companies with international presence.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in French (ideally native speaker)
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral & written)
Competencies and Skills:
- Highly motivated and results driven person
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to focus on details
- Responsible and proactive
- Independent but able to work within a team
- Willing to learn
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income (fixed + variable), mobile phone, laptop, health insurances, etc...
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.