Business Development Manager MEX & CA (m/f/d).
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD More than 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility. Kurita group has an immediate need for a Business Development Manager for Mexico & Central America countries.
This position is based in Mexico with availability to travel to Central America countries. You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Kurita programs and services for Water Treatment, in targeted accounts within the Mexico & Central America countries, supporting our preferred partners in the Region and doing direct business as well.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new business opportunities in end users and preferred partners base, as well as, keep them, competitively-held accounts, to meet defined territory profit increase goals
- Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers/partners to understand technical-business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Provide technical support to customers/partners, identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support Kurita innovations and technologies in assigned territory to promote long-term business relationships with Kurita
- Demonstrate the ability to stabilize jeopardy business in large, strategic accounts
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, etc), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 4+ years of successful technical sales, sales engineering, engineering or field sales support experience in Water Treatment, ideally with working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, Reverse Osmosis and wastewater treatment systems
- Demonstrated exceptional business acumen
Your Competencies / Skills:
- Passionate sales professional with excellent communication and presentation skills appropriate for all business situations
- Consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and on converting strategic competitive accounts
- Autonomous and self-motivated sales personality with account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant or facilities management, and developing executive-level relationships
- Able to build long-term relationships with customers/preferred partners base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs and selling new Kurita Technologies
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn internal business systems)
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Fluent Spanish and English skills are a minimum requirement
- Willingness to travel within assigned sales territory
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, Car Allowance, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.