Inorganic flocculants and fixatives – Gilufloc®
Polyaluminiumchlorides have been successfully applied since neutral paper making became a standard in industry. Customers that utilize our Gilufloc®-additives could realize the following benefits:
- Improved wet end sizing performance via fixation of Rosin, AKD or ASA sizing agents
- Effective fixation of anionic trash
- Precipitation and flocculation of colloidal substances in highly loaded water cycles
- Accelerated performance of organic polymers for drainage and sludge dewatering
- Combined with our cationic Perglutin® brands they provide an unbeatable cost-benefit ratio for sizing of liner grades
Our Gilufloc® portfolio includes a wide range of PAC qualities offering various basicity levels and Al2O3 contents. Please check our Aluminium-sites to discover our comprehensive Al-compounds-range.