Plant Operator / Chemical Technician (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 7,400 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 3,500 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
For our PPC-M production area in Ludwigshafen, we are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible
Plant Operator / Chemical Technician (m/f/d) in fully continuous rotating shift
You essentially comprise the operation of plants and aggregates with process control technology as well as the filling of mixed products, organic polymers and inorganic active substances, including the handling of hazardous substances, acids, alkalis, EX area in production.
Brief job description:
- Operation of equipment and aggregates in various areas of the PPC/mixing operation
- Production and filling of mixed products, organic polymers and inorganic active substances
- Carrying out simple laboratory tasks
- Loading and unloading tankers
- Handling of hazardous substances, acids, alkalis, EX-area
- Completed vocational training as a chemical technician
- Good technical understanding
- Forklift driving licence
- Punctuality and reliability
- Diligence, conscientiousness
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent German* (speaking and reading)
- Collective agreement of the chemical industry between 45,000 and 60,000 Euro p.a.
- Depending on qualifications and work experience
- Full-continuous alternating shift
- Working hours according to the collective agreement of the chemical industry (on average 37.5 h/week)
* This is an absolute requirement for safety reasons, as all instructions and/or guidance are in German!
- Work in a leading international company
- Long-term perspectives and career opportunities in a globally growing company
- Remuneration according to the chemical tariff as well as further attractive bonus and pension benefits
Are you the ideal candidate to join our production team? Then apply today via our online application system, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date! Ms Andrea Schwöbel (+49 621 1218 3235) will be happy to answer any questions you may have.