Product Manager Equipment Solutions (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for a Product Manager Equipment Solutions (m/f/d), who will be part of our Marketing team. The Product Manager Equipment Solutions reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is ideally located in Mérignac (F) or possibly in the area of Viersen or Ludwigshafen (G).
- Managing subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Managing daily operations for the equipment procurement, inventory management, product certifications and maintenance functions
- Optimizing the operational and organizational cost through efficient agreements with suppliers, product standardization and tracking
- Transferring and implementing innovations of the mother company for creation of key strategic applications
- Tracking the records, licences, inspections, warranties and service agreements for the equipment and tools
- Tracking equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed while targeting max. customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Collecting market intelligence with particular focus on future developments
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Particular experience in water treatment related to monitoring & dosing equipment and water reuse projects
- Digitalization knowledge
- Sales background
- Min. 10 years' experience in the related area
Education and certification requirements:
- Min. Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering (preferably)
- Fluent communication skills in English
Competencies and Skills:
- Open minded personality to support the company's digital transformation
- Strong sales oriented personality and assertiveness
- Good communication skills, team oriented
- Readiness for business travels
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.