Sales Engineer Sweden (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
To strengthen the sales force in Sweden, the company is looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/d) who will report to the Managing Director and will be located ideally in Gothenburg or Stockholm areas.
- Ensuring technical consulting and support of existing and potential customers regarding to water and process chemicals.
- Developing the sales of an industrial customers' portfolio and ensuring active prospecting of a clientele belonging to the Heavy Industry (Chemicals, Energy, Steel, Petrochemicals...) and/or large Middle Market Industries.
- Ensuring customer relationships and maintain satisfaction levels.
- Identifying customized solutions with added value that meets customer's needs and expectations (preparation of feed water, cooling circuits, process water, boilers, hot sanitary water, reverse osmosis, waste water, etc...)
- Ensuring technical follow-up on site of products and equipment (sampling, physio-chemical analyses, commissioning, diagnosis, draft of various reports, annual assessments and improvement plans).
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Successful experience in water treatment
- Good knowledge of the equipment (softeners, pumps, dosing stations, filters, reverse osmosis units...)
- Successful experience in sales
- Basic knowledge of Office tools (Excel, Outlook...)
Education and certification requirements:
- Diploma up to second-year university level or equivalent professional experience in water treatment
- Fluent in Swedish
- Good English skills
Competencies and Skills:
- Very good interpersonal skills to be one privileged interlocutor of the customers and the sales team
- Ability to work within a team as well as being autonomous to manage your time schedule
- Good analytical mindset to process data and make adapted recommendations
- Self-willed to manage interventions by our customers
- Strong service and sales orientation
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive workplace and benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.