Sales & Service Engineer Netherlands (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
To perform sales and service activities in the Netherlands, the company is looking for a Sales & Service Engineer who will be part of our Benelux sales team and will report to the Sales Manager Benelux.
- Managing sales & after sales of water related solutions to different kind of industries (cooling, boiler, waste water, reverse osmosis, process applications).
- Handling technical consult & support of existing and potential customers.
- Ensuring customers operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining the existing portfolio.
- Preparing water treatment programs in close cooperation with the direct supervisor and the European technical department.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in B2B Water Treatment / Chemical Engineering and/or Process Engineering is an advantage.
- Good knowledge & experience in cooperation with customers and operators of process chemicals and/or water treatment
- Commercial skills to realize good results in regards to the company's business.
- Chemical or Process background and education
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Process Engineering
- Bachelor or Master with water experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in Dutch and English languages is essential
- Other country related language is a plus
Competencies and Skills:
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sales & service mindset
- Open mindedness, flexibility, creativity, willingness to learn & ability to take initiatives
- Willingness to travel throughout the Netherlands
- Driving License B
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, pension plan etc...
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.