Sales & Service Engineer Rotterdam Area (NL) (m/f)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment, for the paper and cellulose industry as well as solutions for the manufacturing and construction industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 5,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 1.91 billion USD. More than 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for a Sales & Service Engineer for the Rotterdam Area in The Netherlands (m/f). The Sales & Service Engineer reports to the Sales Manager Benelux.
Sales & Service representative for sales & after sales of chemicals to different kind of industries with focus on cooling water, boiler water, waste water, reverse osmosis and process applications.
- Technical consulting and support of existing and potential customers in regard to water and process chemicals for refineries, power plants, chemical, steel and other industrial plants
- Providing service to existing and potential customers
- Acquisition of new and maintaining of existing customers after internal training period
- Type of customers: all kind of industries like refinery, petrochemical, steel, aluminum, chemical industries, automotive, food, paper industries etc.
- Preparation of treatment programs in close cooperation with your direct report and our European technical department
- Identification of revenue potentials
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
Chemical background and education (min. bachelor chemistry)
- Experience in B2B Water Treatment/Chemical Engineering and/or Process Engineering is an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in cooperation with customers and operators of process chemicals and/or water treatment as well as capability of customer acquisition
- Commercial skills to realize good results in regards to turnover, price and margin
- Comprehensive knowledge of technically and commercially important details regarding questions of using process chemicals and water treatment chemicals
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation as well as enthusiasm of consequent customer acquisition
- Goal oriented in area coordination and customer support. Communicative, assertive, but still capable of working in a team
Education and Certification Requirements:
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Process Engineering
- Bachelor or Master with water experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in Dutch and good English language skills are essential
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong communication skill
- Strong sales & service mind
- You are open minded, flexible, creative and show initiative
- You are willing to travel in Benelux area & HQ Germany
- Living in vicinity of Sales Area
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.