Service Engineer Brussels/Wallonia (B) (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for a Service Engineer region Brussels / Wallonia, Belgium (m/f/d), who will be part of our Benelux sales team. The Service Engineer reports to the Area Manager Benelux.
Service Engineer for after sales of chemicals to different kind of industries with focus on cooling water, boiler water, waste water, reverse osmosis and possibly process applications.
- Performance of laboratory-and field test at existing customers in regard to water and process chemicals for refineries, power plants, chemical, steel and other industrial plant.
- Writing reports and discuss the reporting results and further actions with our customers.
- Independent execution of the above mentioned tasks with responsibility in regards to target dates.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience. Experience in water treatment will be much appreciated.
- Able to work alone, but still capable to work in a team
- Good computer skills
Education and certification requirements:
- University graduate in a technical study, preferably chemical or process engineering, Master or Bachelor in chemistry.
- Bachelor or Master with water experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in French and English language is essential, other country related languages is a plus
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Open minded, flexible, good problem solver and proactive
- Willing to travel within the assigned territory in Belgium and also to our Headquarter in Germany
- Driving License B
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.