Acting today with a responsibility for tomorrow.
Kurita’s actions are directed by its environmental responsibility. Study the properties of water, master them, and we will create an environment in which nature and man are in harmony. This is one of the guiding principles of our company philosophy. And this is our daily commitment: in our research and development as well as in concrete solutions for you on site.
We are driven by the realization that water - our most important resource - is in limited supply. All our energy and competence is therefore invested in the effective usage of this precious commodity. Innovative technologies like Kuriverter® RC provide decisive impulses – with solutions that profit our customers. And the environment.
We commit ourselves not only to meet technological challenges but also use our abilities to support humanitarian projects.
Proven sustainability – a few examples.
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd. founded the Kurita Water and Environment Foundation in 1997 to fund selected scientific projects in the areas of water and the environment.
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd. is one of only 30 worldwide enterprises listed in the Nature-Stock-Index (NAI).
- Selected Kurita products are certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF International).
- Kurita is a member of the DME Deutsche MeerwasserEntsalzung e.V. (German seawater desalination association).
Support in humanitarian projects.
Kurita demonstrates its social commitment and frequently donates where it is needed.
- Kurita donated to CARE, which is a leading humanitarian organisation fighting global poverty. With Kurita´s financial contribution Somali refugees in Kenya were supported in terms of sustained delivery of basic education, water, sanitation and hygiene. Please read our press release and the final report to be informed about the final realised project measures and impacts this project had for Somali refugees in Kenya.
- Kurita provided practical assistance to refugees. Kurita sent a full truck with winter clothes to the Red Cross in Mannheim. In addition to the clothing donation, the Management Board decided to support several organizations that take care of integration and accommodation of refugees in Ludwigshafen and Mannheim, Germany with a financial donation. More information here.