Technical Sales Rep / Sales Engineer KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) (m/f)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment, for the paper and cellulose industry as well as solutions for the manufacturing and construction industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has over 5,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 1.91 billion USD. Over 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
Kurita Middle East FZE, has an immediate need for a Technical Sales Representative / Sales Engineer in our Kurita Group located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia area.We are looking for a Technical Sales Rep/Sales Engineer based in KSA (preferred Jeddah or Dammam Area) with strong experience and knowledge in downstream process side for oil and gas industry, besides the water treatment applications.
If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join our company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Kurita programmes and services in targeted accounts within the Oil and Gas industries. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and on converting strategic competitive accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programmes, and selling new technologies.
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities in existing customer base, and in major, competitively-held accounts, to meet defined territory profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 20-40%.
- Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Kurita innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Kurita.
- Demonstrate the ability to stabilize jeopardy business in large, strategic accounts.
- Travel within assigned sales territory.
This position is based in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, preferred in Dammam or Jeddah Area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 5+ years of successful technical sales, sales engineering, engineering or field sales support experience
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Upstream and Downstream process specialties in Oil and Gas industry
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
- Sales or account leadership history of calling on multi-level plant or facilities management, and developing executive-level relationships
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.