Sales Engineer UK (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
Our team is growing. In order to support the team in the UK, the company is looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/d).
As a passionate technical professional, you will be part of our sales force and will report to the Account Manager UK.
You will be in charge of :
- Managing sales and after sales of water and process related solutions to different kind of industries (cooling, boiler, waste water, reverse osmosis, process applications).
- Handling technical consult and support of existing and potential customers regarding all kind of industrial plants.
- Ensuring customers operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining the existing portfolio.
- Preparing water treatment programs in close cooperation with your direct supervisor and the European technical department.
- Selling and supporting innovations and technologies.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B Water Treatment / Chemical Engineering and / or Process Engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience in cooperation with customers and operators of water treatment is an advantage.
Education and Certification Requirements:
Chemical or process background and education are necessary
- Min. Bachelor's degree in chemistry or process engineering
- Bachelor or Master's degree with water or process experience is an advantage
Competencies and Skills:
- Commercial skills
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sales & service mindset
- Open mindedness, flexibility, creativity, willingness to learn and ability to take initiative
- Willingness to travel throughout the assigned territory
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
Si le interesa este puesto, presente su candidatura a través de nuestro sistema de presentación de candidaturas en línea.