Kurita Geothermal Technology: Kuritherm®
Geothermal is a strong candidate to make green energy transition from fossil-based resources to renewables. To provide non-stop 7/24 sustainable energy generation in terms of heat and power, Kurita has a full product range to protect geothermal systems from scaling and corrosion.
What are the challenges of geothermal systems?
- Scaling in production well – resulting in clogging of wellbore and production loss
- Corrosion in production well – resulting in damage of well equipment and loss of well
- Corrosion at surface facilities – causes damage on brine gathering system and plant area, increasing operational costs due to longer downtime
- Scaling at surface facilities – causes a decrease of production and decrease of heat transfer capacity, energy loss, and increase of operational cost
- Scaling in re-injection well – causes higher operational costs and affects the sustainability of the geothermal reservoir
Chemical treatment is one of the essential applications of all types of geothermal utilization. There are different approaches to treatment programs, such as avoiding damages and performance enhancement techniques. Kuritherm® products are accordant with the co-precipitation mechanism of several minerals in geothermal flow.
Milestones to offer innovative solutions supporting the energy of the future:
- The technical approach for shallow and deep geothermal treatment
- Full product range for all types of power generation systems
- Full product range for direct use applications
- Protection of cooling tower, separation station, heat exchangers, valves, pumps, and piping units
- Environmentally friendly product profile for the injection well surveillance
- Online monitoring system and manual tools to track downhole and surface treatment programs
- Kuritherm anti-scalants for mainly Ca-Mg carbonate scaling, sulfide deposits, silica, and silicate-based precipitation
- Anti-corrosion inhibitors to secure the wellbore and production lines
- Various types of Kuritherm anti-scalants for significant mineralization at harsh process conditions
- Anti-corrosion inhibitors to secure surface facilities of the system
- Online and offline cleaning in heat exhangers, pumping units and pipelines
- Organic and/or inorganic deposit mitigation with innovative technologies in all parts of process
- Lab studies by R&D department to test and validate products
- Well-experienced technical field service from global experts
- Online monitoring systems
As Kurita Europe, we care Geothermal Investigation Pillars for each project:
Product optimization for sustainable reservoir management
Reduction of downtime and maintenance periods
Ensure safe plant operation and provide saving in energy & cost
Contribute zero-emission target in global with sustained projects
Why should you choose Kurita Geothermal Technology?
- Strong technical background in water treatment applications
- Well-equipped R&D centers in Europe and Japan
- Fast action at the field with the help of convenient tools
- Local production and supply chain by the global company network
- Organic inhibitors and dispersants for multi-functional effect
- Notable know-how from extensive field activities
Veuillez remplir le formulaire suivant pour télécharger ce fichier:
Do you need support? Our qualified experts will be glad to advise you personally and individually.