Sales Engineer GCC region (m/f/d).
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has over 6000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD. Over 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for a Sales Engineer. He/she will be part of our International Sales Team. The Sales Engineer reports to the International Sales Manager.
Sales representative for sales of chemicals to different kind of industries with focus on cooling water, boiler water, waste water, reverse osmosis and possibly process applications. Our customers are refineries, steel plants and chemical industries.
- Acquisition of new and maintaining of existing customers
- Preparation of technical treatment programs in close cooperation with our Technical Department
- Identification of revenue potential
- Technical consulting of potential customers
- Chemical engineer with university degree
- 5-10 years' experience in B2B in Water Treatment/Chemical Engineering and/or Process Engineering
- Experience in project monitoring or project management, in cooperation with customers, distributors and colleagues
- Good knowledge and experience in cooperation with customers and operators of process chemicals and/or water treatment as well as capability of customer acquisition
- Commercial skills to realize good results in regards to turnover, price and margin
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation as well as enthusiasm of consequent customer acquisition
- Goal oriented in area coordination and customer support. Communicative, assertive, but still capable of working in a team
Competencies / Skills
- Willingness to relocate to GCC region
- Strong communication skills
- You are open minded, flexible, creative and show initiative
- You are willing to travel
- Living in vicinity of Sales Area
- Driving license
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.