Sales Engineer Spain (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
In order to strengthen the team in Spain, the company is looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/d) who will be part of our sales force in Catalonia and Aragon. He / She will report to the Account Manager of this specific area.
- Ensuring the follow-up and development with customers in water treatment & Process : Heavy Industry & Middle Market Industry.
- Developing prospect turover.
- Managing responses to calls for tenders.
- Proposing solutions to develop the sales activity of the region.
- Ensuring analytical monitoring of water qualities at customers.
- Establishing analysis and visit reports including potential corrective actions & action plans.
- Performing technical optimization audits.
- Training customers teams.
- Following-up on orders, deliveries & invoices.
- Writing monitoring reports, periodic & annual reviews and prevention plans related to customers.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Min. 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B Water Treatment / Chemical Engineering and / or Process Engineering.
- Good knowledge & experience in cooperation with customers and operators of water treatment is an advantage.
Education and certification requirements:
- Chemical or process background and education (mini. Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Process Engineering)
- Fluent in Spanish and Catalan
- Good English skills
- Driving license
Competencies and Skills:
- Very good interpersonal skills to be one privileged interlocutor of the customers and the sales team
- Ability to work within a team as well as being autonomous to manage your time schedule
- Good analytical mindset to process data and make adapted recommendations
- Showing open-mindedness, flexibility & creativity.
- Willing to learn and able to be pro-active
- Strong consulting sales skills, and ability to focus on targets
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car, mobile phone, laptop, pension plan, etc...
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.