Sales & Service Engineer Wallonia (B) (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has over 6000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD. Over 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for a Sales & Service Engineer m/f for Wallonia in Belgium. He/she will be part of our Benelux sales team. The Sales & Service Engineer reports to the Sales Manager Benelux.
Sales & Service Engineer for sales of chemicals to different kind of industries with focus on cooling water, boiler water, waste water, reverse osmosis and possibly process applications.
- Taking over Sales Turnover in this area
- Technical consulting and support of potential customers in regard to water and process chemicals for refineries, power plants, chemical, steel and other industrial plant
- Acquisition of new customers
- Applying for tender Business
- Type of customers: all kind of industries like refinery, petro-chemical, steel, aluminum, chemical industries, automobile, food, paper industries etc.
- Technical consulting of existing and potential customers
- Preparation of treatment programs in close cooperation with our German technical department
- Identification of revenue potentials
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B in Water Treatment/Chemical engineering and/or Process Engineering
- Experience in project monitoring or project management, in cooperation with customers, distributors and colleagues
- Good knowledge and experience in cooperation with customers and operators of process chemicals and/or water treatment as well as capability of customers acquisition
- Commercial skills to realize good results in regards to turnover, price and margin
- Comprehensive knowledge of technically and commercially important details regarding questions of using process chemicals and water treatment chemicals
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation as well as enthusiasm of consequent customer acquisition
- Goal oriented in area coordination and customer support. Communicative, assertive, but capable of working in a team
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Process Engineering
- Bachelor or Master with water experience is required
- Excellent French and good English language skills are essential
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong communication skills & sales mind
- You are open minded, flexible, creative and show initiative
- You are willing to travel to the Headquarters in Germany
- Living in vicinity of Sales Area
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.