Service Engineer West/East Flanders (B) (m/f)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has over 6000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD. Over 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for a Service Engineer m/f for West/East Flanders in Belgium. He/she will be part of our Benelux sales team. The Service Engineer reports to the Area Manager Flanders and is ideally located in the region.
Service Engineer for after sales of chemicals to different kind of industries with focus on cooling water, boiler water, wastewater, reverse osmosis and possibly process applications.
- Performance of laboratory- and field test at existing customers in regard to water and process chemicals for refineries, power plants, chemical, steel and other industrial plant
- Writing reports and discuss the reporting results and further actions with our customers
- Independent execution of the above mentioned tasks with responsibility in regards to target dates
Necessary Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- University graduate in a technical study, preferably chemical or process engineering, Master or Bachelor in chemistry
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience. Experience in water treatment will be much appreciated
- Mother language Dutch, good in English
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong communication skills, open minded, flexible, good problem solver and proactive
- Able to work alone, but still capable to work in a team
- Good computer skills
- Willingness for day trips by company car also to our Headquarter in Germany
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.