Marketing Specialist / Communications (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD More than 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility. Kurita group is searching for a Marketing specialist/ Communications for our Global Marketing Team.
- Creation and development, planning and implementation of communication activities in the B2B field
- Validate, check and process Digital Marketing activities
- Organization of events and fairs
- Execution of market researches and derive actions
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Commercial education with focus Marketing
- Experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience in digital marketing & social networks
- Good English language skills
- Software: Adobe Indesign, Affinity Designer, Hootsuite
Your Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional experience in marketing
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong service orientation and counseling
- High level of commitment
- Basic knowledge of Design
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.