Sales Engineer Poland (m/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
To seize growth opportunities of a potential market in Poland, the company is looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/d).
As a passionate technical professional, you will be part of our North Eastern Region and will be ideally located in the South or Centre of Poland. You will report to the Area Manager CEE North.
You will be in charge of :
- Managing sales and after sales of water and process related solutions to different kind of industries (cooling, boiler, waste water, reverse osmosis, process applications).
- Handling technical consult and support of existing and potential customers regarding all kind of industrial plants.
- Ensuring customers operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining the existing portfolio.
- Preparing water treatment programs in close cooperation with your direct supervisor and the European technical department.
- Selling and supporting innovations and technologies.
- Travelling in an assigned territory in Poland.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B Water Treatment / Chemical Engineering and / or Process Engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience in cooperation with customers and operators of water treatment is an advantage.
Education and Certification Requirements:
Chemical or process background and education are necessary
- Min. Bachelor's degree in chemistry or process engineering
- Bachelor or Master's degree with water or process experience is an advantage
- Proficiency in Polish and English language skills are essential
Competencies and Skills:
- Commercial skills
- Good organization skills, strong detail and team orientation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sales & service mindset
- Open mindedness, flexibility, creativity, willingness to learn and ability to take initiative
- Willingness to travel throughout the assigned territory
- Driving License
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, company car (also for private use), mobile phone, laptop, etc.
Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany tą ofertą pracy, użyj proszę naszego formularza aplikacji online.