Administration Manager TUR (m/f/d).
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD. More than 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility. Kurita Turkey Kimya A.Ş. is KEG’s subsidiary in Turkey with approx. 30 employees working for production and technical sales of mainly water treatment chemicals. The office is located in Maltepe İstanbul and the production facility in Bandirma.
You will be responsible for administration of the Subsidiary in Turkey. Including accounting, finance, HR, legal, IT, procurement, order entry of sales and general administration tasks leading a team of 4 employees in accounting, customer service.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Participate and provide input in the development of the annual departmental business plans and budgets
- Design and implement administration strategy, roadmap, and plans in line with the overall management and organization’s corporate strategy
- Direct the Administration Department’s budgeting cycle and process; manage its operations effectively and ensure adherence to set and agree upon operating budgets; and monitor achievement and progress
- Collaborate with General Manager of Turkey and the General CFO of the HQ in Germany to identify required tasks to meet future business demands
- Investigate and participate in formulating strategies that result in positive financial impact for organization and mitigate financial and operational risks
- Support your team to manage their tasks and unification of approaches of the branch with the request from HQ
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting department including accounts payable/receivable, treasury, budgeting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed asset activity and revaluation of fixed assets & stocks & outstanding amount
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies & principles
- Improve systems and procedures, initiate corrective actions and support implementation of SAP Business One
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and follow IFRS standards for consolidation package
- Responsible for local payroll and Maintain local employees information
- Support HQ requirements regarding HR policies and guidelines, as well as HR strategy and implementation of corporate HR system (SAP Success Factors)
- Coordinate the task for the local personnel requirements in collaboration with external offices, consultants and authorities and organization of local recruiting
- Coordinate legal requirements with external consultants and legal department in HQ Germany and follow/implement the corporate IT strategy locally
- Streamline the global policies with the local policies, procedures and controls so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality and cost-effective results
- Direct the management of change through continuous improvement of administration systems, processes and practices taking into account leading practices, changes in international standards, and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans
- Ensure compliance to all relevant policies, procedures and controls across administration in order to guarantee legislative compliance, and responsible environmental behaviors
- A Bachelor’s Degree in economics or equivalent is required
- 10 years of experience in accounting with at least 6 years of experience as chief accountant; preferably in a related industry
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including people management and dispute resolution
- Demonstrated exceptional business acumen
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills appropriate for all business situations
- Experience in EDP system, preferably SAP Business One
- Education in IFRS standards
- Willingness to travel, from time to time to Germany HQ, approx. once or twice per year
Your Competencies / Skills:
- Native speaker in Turkish, excellent English language skills are a must. Every additional language skill is a plus
- Experience with Performance management
- Attention to details
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Prior experience that required strong consultative, coaching, communication and influencer skills
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Enthusiasm for motivating employees and to accept changes and willingness to take over responsibility
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, health insurance, etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.