Controlling Specialist (w/f/d)
Kurita Europe provides technologies for water and process treatment as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,000 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.11 billion USD. More than 3,000 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
The company is looking for a controlling specialist (m/f/d) which will be part of our global finance team.
Controlling specialist (m/f/d) will report to the Senior Manager Finance and Accounting. The position is based in Ludwigshafen, Germany and requires occasional business trips.
Assistance in the creation, analysis and explanation of the monthly results and derivation of recommendations for action.
- Assistance in the creation, analysis and explanation of the monthly results and derivation of recommendations for action.
- Execution of deviation analyses, profitability calculations and ad hoc reports
- Implementation of article calculations, determination of inter-company prices
- Creation of the rolling forecast as well as support in the preparation of the budget
- Successfully completed business studies or comparatively
- Successfully completed business studies or several years of experience in controlling, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Expert handling of the SAP modules CO, FI, BI, MM are an advantage
- Very good spoken and written German and English skills
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package, especially MS Excel
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and independent way of working
- Dedication and high commitment
- Strong service and consulting mentality
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Teamwork in practice
We will show you how to make your career in Kurita. You can expect an interesting and exciting job in a great team, with space for professional and personal development. In addition to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If interested in this work, we ask you to send your application through our online application system.