Geothermal Product Manager - Turkey (m/f/d)
Kurita provides technologies for water and process treatment, as well as for the paper and cellulose industry. Kurita Europe is a subsidiary of Kurita Water Industries Ltd. headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in 1949, the Group has more than 6,600 employees worldwide, generating a turnover of 2.3 billion USD. More than 2,400 patents are proof of Kurita’s innovative approach to a resource-saving consumption of water. We are committed to highest ethical and social demands with a strong sense for fairness, transparency, integrity, safety and compatibility.
In order to reach all business opportunities of a high potential market in Europe, the company is looking for a Geothermal Product Manager (m/f/d) who reports to the EMEA Senior Marketing Manager and is located in Turkey.
- Analyzing the needs and demands in the geothermal areas.
- Supporting the introduction of innovations.
- Bringing technical support on the geothermal product range.
- Taking formula responsibility for the geothermal product range.
- Analyzing and supervising the portfolio.
- Creating marketing material for geothermal.
Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- Technical background
- Successful experience in water treatment would be appreciated
Education and certification requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- Fluent communication skills in English
Competencies and Skills:
- Willingness to travel all around Europe (80% of work time)
- Dynamic, open minded and energetic personality
We will show you the way to make your career at Kurita. You can expect an interesting, exciting job in a great team, with room for professional and personal development. Next to the advantage of working in a growing international company, we offer an attractive income, mobile phone, laptop, hospital insurance, pension plan etc.
If you are interested in this job, please apply by using our online application system.