Original and competent Kuristuck Technology to support sustainability at paint booth treatment
In paint booth systems different parts from automotive, appliance, electronics, plastics and other industries are coated by using one or multiple layers of paints. The main goal of the paint booth treatment is to remove as much overspray paint as possible. Our Kuristuck technology meets this requirement by removing the overspray as dry sludge and it goes one step further than classic treatments performance.
The Kuristuck technology optimizes your paint booth operation by:
- Reduction of blow down water: saving of water, drainage load and CO2 reduction
- Cost effective disposal of the dry sludge leading to waste and CO2 reduction
- Prevention of foaming, odor and corrosion
- Environmental beneﬁts due to reduced environmental impact
Innovative technology for detackiﬁcation and coagulation for solvent and water based paints:
- Solvent borne paints can be treated with Kuristuck B-200 and pH adjustment or a combination of Kuristuck B-800 and Kuristuck B-450.
- Water borne paints can be treated with Kuristuck B-210 and pH adjustment or a combination of Kuristuck B-800 and Kuristuck B-450/B-456.
- Kuristuck B-800 is a patent pending technology. It keeps durability of foam prevention without any pH adjustment and ensures non-sticky sludge that is not adhering to the system.
Comprehensive product range and tailor made treatment programs for paints for the purpose of:
- Improved detackiﬁcation
- Increased sludge recovery rate
- Reduced cleaning frequency
- Reduced water discharge
- Smooth and safe plant operation
- Total Cost of Ownership Reduction
Do you need support? Our qualified experts will be glad to advice you personally and individually.