HydroBio® Advance – Online method to determine and monitor biofilm in all water systems.
The control of biofilm and microbial slime is essential in water systems to limit the bacterial development such as Legionella. The monitoring of biofilm thickness is crucial in microbiological growth control.
Kurita brings to market a new and innovative online method to determine and monitor biofilm: HydroBio® Advance is designed to automatically monitor thickness and development of the biofilm, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This innovative method combines a highly sensitive measurement of heat transfer with biofilm thickness.
With HydroBio® Advance, you adjust in real time your treatment program: the right biocide, the right dosage at the right time. Respond to changes faster and improve water systems reliability with real time information using the Kurita HydroBio® Advance.
Biofilms have in water and especially cooling systems ideal conditions to grow: right temperature, high amount of nutrients and a lot of sunlight. Each year biofilm costs industry billions:
- Biofilm reduces heat transfer and increases your energy requirements
- Biofilm provides an environment for anaerobic bacteria which corrode your system
- Biofilm is a source for dangerous bacteria like Legionella
That is why the control of the biofilm is essential in water systems to limit bacterial development such as Legionella. The monitoring of biofilm thickness is crucial in microbiological growth control.
HydroBio® Advance allows you to save up to 50% of overall operational costs:
- Reducing biocide consumption and environmental footprint
- Reducing maintenance costs and system downtime
- Improving your system performance
- Ensuring the safety and health of your workers
More information regarding Equipment:
Do you need support? Our qualified experts will be glad to advice you personally and individually.