S.sensing MX – Kurita’s modular multiparameter platform for cooling water monitoring.
S.sensing MX is a new, modular analyzer system especially designed for industrial cooling water applications.
The modular system contains different types of sensors and analyzers connected to one central cooling tower controller. This allows fitting S.sensing MX to practically any application.
S.sensing MX consists of three main elements:
- Waterline panel
- Cooling tower controllers series,
- Analyzer modules
Each of these elements has been designed to make S.sensing MX as extensive as possible, but at the same time as specific as necessary to fit it to the needs of modern cooling water monitoring and data communication.
S.sensing MX is very user-friendly. This already starts with the installation of the system: no need for special installations, everything is already set up. Just connect the unit to power and water supply and it is ready.
Universal standard connections for both water and electricity allow the fast exchange and upgrade of any S.sensing MX system to a new sensor or module.
We base the selection of modules on the real needs of cooling systems. There are sensors and analyzers available to measure different cooling tower water quality parameters:
- Measurement with standard electrodes: pH, Conductivity, ORP
- Product concentration control: The product concentration is measured by analyzing the active component of the applied water treatment products. Kurita offers one device for all polymers and blends and one new device for free or total chlorine.
- Measurement of KPIs: corrosion, scaling, biofilm can be used to monitor the effect of the treatment.
Therefore S.sensing MX allows a double process safety: Control the product application and the success of your chemical treatment.
If you would like to learn more about the new S.sensing MX chlorine module, click here.
S.sensing MX is the state of the art technology helping to save energy and resources.
Single modules can easily be exchanged or added in case of changing cooling tower quality parameters. The waterline panel of S.sensing MX platform will remain as the bases of the system for the future.
The following video shows how to control product dosage and monitor key performance indicators in cooling water applications successfully:
S.sensing MX the innovative customized multiparameter monitoring system by Kurita;
- One display, one waterline, one cable
- Easy, economic and ecologic modular structure
- Approved analytical technologies
- Dosing control by real active substance measurement
- Latest analyzer technologies
- Fail safe mode and alarm notifications
- Modern communication capabilities
- Upgradeable to meet future requirements
For more information about Equipment: Equipment & Engineering.
Do you need support? Our qualified experts will be glad to advise you personally and individually.