Tailor-made dosing & monitoring solutions for Kurita products.
Kurita offers the right and comprehensive solution for your application: Ranging from simple dosing pumps up to specific dosing and monitoring systems for special applications. We offer monitoring and controlling equipment to ensure that the right concentration of your products is being used in your system. Furthermore, Kurita provides specific equipment designs to analyze and monitor the active substances and the key performance indicators (KPIs) of your systems as easily and as accurately as possible, so you can be sure that the expected treatment effect is achieved.
The measuring principles are simulating whenever possible the real conditions in the system and allow monitoring of the KPIs like biofilm, corrosion and scale as close as possible to the real conditions inside the water system and the pipelines. Kurita’s tailor made dosing & monitoring solutions can cover your needs at the following industries:
Depending on the treatment programme like corrosion inhibiting and scale prevention, reliable measurements are conducted through tailor made dosing & monitoring equipment. These monitors represent the latest state of the art technology in monitoring concepts.
We only sell what our customer really needs. With competent dosing and monitoring systems, Kurita offers:
- Combined solutions for product dosage and control
- Analysis of the real active substance
- Reliable measure of plant conditions and KPIs
- Simulating real plant conditions
- Smooth plant operation
- Total Cost of Ownership reduction
More information regarding our equipment and solutions:
- S.sensing Matrix System: Learn how to control product dosage and monitor KPIs in cooling water applications successfully.
- S.sensing CS: Kurita´s innovative way to optimize dosage of waste water treatment products through online control.
- HydroBio®Advance: Online method to determine and monitor possible biofilm development in all water systems.
- Gilumat® Online Monitoring: Advanced treatment programmes for water systems.
- HydroBio®ASC: New online scaling monitoring for cooling water systems.
Do you need support? Our qualified experts will be glad to advice you personally and individually.